March 03, 2009

Ooh La La.

The song Ooh La La by Goldfrapp is a very good, exciting song. It has probably been played in several movies/tv shows/commercials, but I heard it in NCIS and decided I had to find out what it was. It was playing to the scene of a housewife in a masquarade mask stripping in front of a webcam. Of course they didn't show too much, but it was just great. Definitely listen to it.
Recently, I have watched Sixteen Candles, Sleepless in Seattle and When Harry Met Sally. We had a chick flick marathon. I recommend Sixteen Candles the most.
Also, I am currently reading Marshmallows for Breakfast. It's not really exciting or interesting yet, but I'm only on like chapter four or something. I'll give my opinion when I've finished reading it.

I am writing though! Several poems have come out recently, all short, but I think they're not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment