February 27, 2009

Hey moon, please forget to fall down.

After working out, Stephanie told me she was going to Trader's Joe, a place I've been wanting to go for awhile. It's most easily described as a health food store. They have vegetarian things, a ton of nuts, organic food, and it's all pretty healthy. I got more organic blue corn chips (which are really good), some organic lollipops, milk chocolate from Belgium, and a few rice noodle soup bowls. We tested an eggplant and zucchini thing that was on bread and it was so good! She bought it and made us quesadillas for lunch, along with hummus. I feel like my tastes just keep getting broadened, and really, they are. It's exciting. Overall, it was an amazing store.
I'm staying the night at her house tomorrow and another friend is coming over for a 90s romance flick marathon. That shall be fun, especially after the inevitable long day at home. Every time I do come home lately, it's horrible. It ruins my whole day. I won't get into it, though, I talked about it enough with someone already.

Some new songs I heard that you should listen to:
Northern Downpour - Panic! At the Disco
Push Up - Freestylers
Blueberry Yum Yum - Ludacris
Indie Rock & Roll - The Killers

Those are just a few good ones. I'm sure you can tell which ones you would and wouldn't like just by the artist, but giving something new a try never hurt anyone. I'm going to spend the rest of my night cleaning and reading until he gets back from dinner.
Tomorrow looks like it will be pretty similar until the whole sleepover thing. Hope everyone's doing well, though I don't have followers, if anyone happens to just come over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment