Today was our first test in Art History. Stephanie and I studied together on Friday night, and I am confident in saying that we are at least two of the smartest people in the class. Even so, neither of us felt like we did very good. Apparently it's supposed to be an easy class with really easy tests; so why was it so hard? While studying, we figured, since both of us are intelligent and English majors, we question things, and don't get how there's a different between Abstract and Abstraction, but I think the professor likes making things up and flying through the power points. Whatever. We're going to do the extra credit, and I guess study more for the next test. There is no way we should get a B in the class, and I'd be pretty upset if I did.
The test really only took like fifteen minutes, which put me at an hour and thirty minutes until my kick boxing class. I did pilates earlier, so I figured they'd be a nice combination. There was no way I was waiting around that long, though. Instead, we went to Fuji Hana, a sushi/hibachi grill place by the mall. They have little menus where everything is 1-2 dollars each. I ended up with fried asparagus (tempura), which was really good, veggie rolls, very good as well, egg rice (awesome), and some California rolls. I wasn't aware of the excellent veggie sushi they had, but tried one of Stephanie's and definitely am getting that next time. The California rolls have crab meat, and I'm not really against eating fish, but try not to eat it if I can. All of that with a coke landed me under 10 dollars. And of course I have leftovers.
It was a very productive day, I read cantos 1-6 of The Divine Comedy, Inferno, so I'm on track with that, worked out, cleaned up my side of the garage, and I'm sort of working on the extra credit paper for Political Science.
It really is just too cold.
February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment