June 09, 2009

Second day of work.

Today I wore black slacks with a plain black, short-sleeved shirt and a shiny black belt around my waist. The belt was thick and had a big, silver, circular buckle. I wore gray, pointed toed flats with a small heel, some blue/gold/white earrings and my dark red beret with my hair down.

I'm thinking of having a fashion blog where I try to dress cute and nice for work.

There's a tutor who's is very attractive (not my usual type, but it was instant), and he was nice and funny for the hour or so we talked within the group. I hope to see him again, but haven't since yesterday morning (I know, I know, not very long).

Today was really a crappy day besides the whole looking cute thing. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. <3

I really want to say "one love" at the end, so: one love.

No comments:

Post a Comment