It's so hard when your problems conflict with another's. For instance, I am feeling very gross at the moment and very much want a shower, at least in the morning before classes. My mother, however, painted my bathroom today (she wouldn't let me), and was putting in a new shower curtain rod post-paint, fell, and split her lip open, her nose was very swollen, along with a very large bruise forming on her head.
She wasn't that badly hurt, but I still have no shower curtains up, and fear there will be nothing in the morning. I cannot go out like this, just because it feels so bad. I'll come up with something. Sigh. Also, she hit her face on my toilet. My brother enjoyed that story more than he should have.
I want to go to a cupcake store, a cute little place somewhere in the city. Possible Greek picnic this weekend if it's sunny.
April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment