If you don't get this magazine, you really should start. There are things for guys in there, but it's more for a girl, obviously.
Some great things in this issue. I am most excited about trying the middle eastern themed picnic (supposed to be a "sexy picnic for two"). They have a way to liven up some pita bread, then you bring hummus, stuffed grape leaves, olives, some eggplant dip, some salad (these last two have names I can't remember), feta cheese, and lemon slices to bring out the taste. They tell you how to make another salad, some tea, and dessert ideas as well. I am thinking about all of this with a book if I go alone, or Scrabble if I convince a friend to try it with me.
There are always fashion things, there's some things to do to lose five pounds in a week, other recipies (I tried the French toast one this morning and it was pretty good), weekend ideas. It's always just so much fun.
13 days left of classes & finals.
that's so crazy, thinking my first year of college is almost over. I'm ready for year two, though, and all the new, exciting things it will bring.
also excited that my birthday is the day after that last final. I will probably be talking about these last few weeks a lot. unfortunately, it's not so easy to say "14 days!" because I have all those 3 day weekends to add in. my feet are cold right now. very cold.
oh, thinking of taking a trip to Trader Joe's, and Blockbuster today. hmmm.
April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment