April 12, 2009

biggest baby of all.

so I had to go and ruin the day by looking through AOL's list of the top ten (saddest?) TV deaths. they had links to watch a few on youtube, so I did. one was from Rescue Me, where the main character's son, Connor Gavin, gets hit by a guy who just drives away. they rush to the hospital, but he was already pretty much dead before they even left. then I watched the clip from Grey's Anatomy where Denny dies and Izzie just lays there, crying and holding onto his body. I have never watched either of these shows, but yeah, I was bawling.

happy Easter, though. even though I'm atheist, I love holidays and celebrate most of them. I got a few cool looking bags of candy (one was chocolate covered pretzels), and had a little egg hunt. my mom and I went to Cracker Barrel for lunch and I chose a new color to paint my bathroom.
I am saying all of this in a dead pan voice--trust me, I did not just turn happy go lucky while talking about my day. things are up and down, they haven't quite landed yet. I took some pictures, but I don't have them ready just yet.

and I feel like talking about favorite things. so here we go.

CANDY
-------
Skittles, Dove Milk/Caramel chocolate
PLACES
--------
Kansas City, MO
NYC
Venice Beach, Cocoa Beach, Winter Haven, Florida
Athens, GA
LOTION
---------
True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere from Bath and Body Works
CLOTHING
------------
Skirts & dresses, especially with tights
MAKEUP
---------
Bare Minerals
MAC red lipstick
THINGS TO DO
----------------
Cry uncontrollably to really sad things
or to nothing
Sitting outside in the sun
read
watch crappy TV
{dream}

No comments:

Post a Comment