February 06, 2009

Codes are always horrible.

So, Valentine's Day is coming up very soon. And while I will have a valentine, he won't be here, and so I won't actually be doing anything. We're not even technically together right now, but we're still in love, so whatever, right? Either way, whether I was completely single or not, I'm not one of those people that would hate the day because I was single. I think that's kind of dumb. It's a holiday and it's fun and pretty, and you can always treat yourself, which may turn out even better.
Back to my point, I am making a layout in a Valentine's Day theme! The coding always take awhile to go through once I start out with a pre made layout (I'm not good enough to start from scratch). There's a background, and the image I added on the side. Eventually, I'll have all the fonts changed to match the theme, because the orange doesn't really fit in.
And my art pictures will be up soon.. as soon as I load them onto a computer. My USB cord is with the desktop, which I never use when I have my laptop, so I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. Plus, I'm making something new, and it's great, but I don't know where it's going yet.

After talking with one of my friends, I have a bit more laid out for a novel I've started writing. There isn't much written, only a few pages total, but that's more than I expect and I still have the ideas in my head. The same friend read what I have so far and thinks it's going well. I guess he's not too interested, but it lacks plot and action at this point, so I didn't expect much. But I am excited, and don't feel like quitting yet!

So, (next) Thursday: Romeo & Juliet
Friday: Uncle and cousins show up to stay.
Saturday: Tubing on some snowy mountain with them. Valentine's day. My parent's anniversary, no special plans.
Sunday: What would be our two year anniversary.

Over all, I don't know. Good and horrible all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment