I've finished my first summer book (a few days ago), The Reader.
It's about a kid who gets hepatitis and when he gets better, he falls into an affair with an older woman who eventually disappears. Their relationship covers almost half of the book, which in my opinion, is the best part. She later appears when she's on trial, but I won't spoil things.
I've already started American Psycho and A Great and Terrible Beauty.
They're both sort of long, so I hope to get a crack at both of them at the same time.
still playing through Star Wars, Knights of the Old Republic II.
Most likely, I'll be going to Florida in July. I just absolutely love road trips and people shouldn't tell me we're taking them so early, because then I just get obsessive, thinking of what to bring, what to wear, just thinking of it general, wondering what we'll be doing while there.
I just hate Florida weather, and it's especially awful in the summer. and my brother (who -I'll- be staying with, on his couch) doesn't use enough air conditioning so the nights sort of suck.
and honestly, we don't have a real vacation there. we just visit family and stay in the middle of nowhere for a week or so.
also, I wish I was half of an awesome, cute, weird, fantastic couple.
actually, I already am. I'm just missing my other half.

No comments:
Post a Comment