May 02, 2009

more pictures & family.

I was going through the cabinet to find old pictures, and that I did.
I love how they look, I'm keeping them all (aka stealing them)
this is a picture of my uncle stuart and grandfather. it was taken in 1982.
this is me as a kid on my rocking horse.
this is my father when he was in the Army. that's where he and my mother met.


this is my mother and grandmother in 1973.


and this is a polaroid of me as a kid, wearing some weird hat. i love polaroids. i miss our camera.



my scanning is horrible, so the pictures aren't straight or anything.
in my baby box, i also found a piece of paper with a drawn picture and some typing. the picture is unidentifiable, but the typing says:
"i like lisa i nver thot of haveing a sister it mite be bater than a brother,i hope you or bater."
then some writing that says "From: Jared To: mommy"
so I might have been better than a brother. I wish I had been close to him growing up, but he sort of wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment