So, I've fallen far. Further than I've ever fallen before and I need to grow some wings now.
But one does not simply spawn wings at their will, no, they have to make it happen over time.
If anyone has suggestions, please share them. For now, I'm isolating myself even more. The people I currently talk to are not helping but it's not their fault. I just can't control how they'll react at all times and it just keeps messing with me. I need to do this.
I need to disappear and correct myself. Even if that means I cry for only a certain time during the day. My biggest problem is at night, when I need to sleep. That's when I think about him the most and can't sleep, can't do anything.
I'm doing this. Now.
May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment