May 09, 2009

everything!

yesterday was my birthday. it was so short, and mostly didn't feel like my birthday.
that was my cake--yes, I turned 19!
went to Fuji Hana for lunch. stephanie paid and gave me a gift.
went out to dinner with the 'rents and had cake, got my other presents.
mostly, I got a lot of makeup. good stuff. I took the brushes and cut off the bottom of a coke bottle, added pink tissue paper, and put them in it!

like that. I like it. feels girly enough.
today, my mother and I saw Star Trek, the new movie. it was really good.
can I just say Kirk and Spock were sort of kinda maybe really sexy? I think they'll be in my mind for a long time. already want to see it again.
currently reading: The Reader. it's good. get it.
I need to rent it when I'm done.
monday: start working out. boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment