April 07, 2009

so guess what i just did?

Registered for Fall classes!
not terribly exciting, no, but it was for me. especially excited that i got all the classes i wanted at the exact times i wanted, which is great. my time was 12:30, and you better know that i was counting down and waiting, hoping i could get what i wanted.
so this is my schedule, which i will most definitely forget by the time august rolls around:
Monday/Wednesday:
9:30am English 2145 (intro to English studies)
11:00am Science 1101 (basic first science class)
12:30pm English 2174 (brit lit. from 1600 to present)
Tuesday/Thursday:
9:30am Econ 1100 (or something--basic economics class)
11:00am French 1001 (intro to French!)
I'm excited for the French class, and the fact that I don't have anymore 8am classes! I finally get to sleep in a bit, wakeup and possibly do some workout or shower before having to go. I don't like that my last class on monday ends at 1:45, but I'll deal. there's only a 15 minute break between every class, which makes it almost rushed (especially when you have to change buildings), but is good so you don't sit around forever. and if it's not clear, i'm an english major.
if i take summer classes and take 5 for two summers, i can have my masters in professional writing in 3 more years. or a masters in english, which my college doesn't offer. i wouldn't mind going to a different one, though.
also, next year, i plan to: join the paper {in the fall}, possibly join LINK {in the spring, schedule makes this impossible in the fall}, maybe do some sport or something.
excited for a new year! and a BIG BREAK BEFORE!
yay summer, friends, sun, beach, trips, READING FOR FUN, and tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment