April 02, 2009

lately, I haven't been feeling too well. physically, emotionally, mentally, in any way. I had some problems with a few friends and ended feeling super lonely, especially when another friend was too busy to talk and another one who used to be my best friend still won't call me. I don't know if I'm well yet, but today has been a little better. I want to work on getting healthy in all those ways that are lacking.
i need to keep going to the gym.
i need to eat right.
i think i'm going to get a french pedicure today (excited, it's going to be super cute)
and i'm just going to try harder at some things. going to actually do my homework and what not. there was a bit of yesterday that was really nice: after my pilates class, i got a veggie sub and doritos and watched a few episodes of Lost before taking a nap. all of it was really nice, from the pilates, to the nap, so that was good.

also, I now know that I am officially getting a B in my american history class and am forever destined to get B's in history classes. I don't know why this is. at least I'll probably be getting A's in everything else, which will still raise my GPA. sigh. I decided a few things for my birthday (which is in like a month), but some of those things may not go through.
we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment