April 30, 2009

I feel so OVERWHELMED.

Therefore, the excessive use of the shift button was necessary.

I don't know where to start, holy sdigsdogjg.
So everything thus far was going O.K., until I checked my school email. There were two I wasn't expecting, one good, and one that kind of put me into panic mode for several minutes, and I still feel the adrenaline which I might not be able to spell right now rushing through me. One was finally from the Share magazine. Glad they got it together. Letters of acceptance are going out early next week, so cross your fingers! Also, the art editor informed me that a launch party for the magazine is going down on May 16th and issues will be going out then. I guess they don't expect students to get them until Fall, but whatever. No jinxing, no jinxing, so I'm stopping here.

The other email was about the interview. Well, actually it was just asking for more. I need two letters of recommendations by next Tuesday. Usually not that hard (well, I wouldn't know), but finals are this week, as well as huge papers, that professors have to grade, and they are currently my only source of recommendations. I've already emailed two professors begging for recommendations, saying that it's O.K. if they're too busy, or if it's just super late (like the day of). I'm hoping they both follow through. If not, I might have one backup. Ah man.

So there's all that. And the fact that I need to write a little essay and edit a paper to send in for a possible job in the Fall in the writing center. As well as study for what finals I have left. This just feels crazy. My eyesight is failing. But today, I got my cartilage pierced on a whim, which was very fun. It's super cute, and I love itttt.
Okay, things to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. School's a female dog sometimes, isn't it?
    Good luck on your finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it definitely can be. Thanks!
    You too, if you have them.

    ReplyDelete