http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=dd6e5b41-033b-4360-ad33-f1ffde4bfc27&from=im_f_18-24&fg=rss
It pretty much sums up my feelings about Twitter, if you look at from a satirical point of view.
GRRR TRUCKER HAT. I fucking hate Twitter.
And people that use it.
{not really, just certain people}
Anyway. Ended up getting a lot of things this weekend.
New pink and black flip flops (they're sporty ones)
A wallet--one of those with a clasp and they're all thin and rectangular. It's black and white with some weird flower and netted stuff. It's cool.
A wallet--one of those with a clasp and they're all thin and rectangular. It's black and white with some weird flower and netted stuff. It's cool.
A travel cosmetic bag that's pink and black plaid.
And then picked out some makeup for my birthday. It's all from Bare Escentuals and I picked out eyeshadows. I got a starter kit that comes with three shadows, a blush (which I'll probably use as a shadow), lip gloss and brushes. i picked out indivual colors as well including
for real (green)
onyx
beautiful lisa (red, and my name is lisa!)

No comments:
Post a Comment