April 28, 2009

happy little post

for some reason, I'm feeling kind of happy right now.
or maybe I'm just thinking about happy things.
and what's better, and more happy than sunshine and cupcakes?
this weekend, I really think I'm going to make some cupcakes. maybe I'll just take them to classes and give them out (though I don't really know anyone in most of my classes..)
and this week, I am definitely laying outside to catch some vitamin D!
yesterday, I took my art history final and made a 97, meaning I don't have to do anything else for the class, and I'll stay with an A. and to keep an A in math, I just need a 64 on the final, which is kind of ridiculous. tomorrow, I'm going to an interview for a tutoring thing over the summer. I also get to sell several books, which is exciting. my dad is also giving me some books a million gift card he's had for a long time (I think he traded it for money over Christmas, or something), so I have to decide what to get.
but for myself, I want a dress, and I think I'll get my helix pierced. and a necklace. I'll be getting other things, but they're all free because of being signed up with tons of stores.
I need to start being productive today. maybe I'll go study at Starbuck's. that's always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment