March 19, 2009

Very Nice Indeed.

Even though it was freezing in the morning, it warmed up quickly. My second class was canceled today, so I sat in on my friend's class (I had one afterward, so I really couldn't leave at the time), and as we're walking in, she says, "I know why you're here, don't even try to deny it."
I wouldn't. I knew she knew, and we all accepted it. BUT THEN, the teacher had to put on a boring movie about Don Quixote and it was so dark I couldn't see anything, so it was completely useless. I fell asleep toward the end, mouth hanging open and everything, so it was good it was dark, but of course I wouldn't have fallen asleep if not for the darkness and the movie. I really didn't feel like going to math after that, and if it went by averages, I would already have over a 100, so there was really no need to go. Skipping that, we went home and then she came over so we could eat lunch outside and lay around on my porch and read. Then we went swim suit shopping, which I had no luck in (no suits at normal stores fit my chest, it's ridiculous), so I'm just going to wait, hopefully end up a cup or two smaller. Then I did a bit of reading on my own and finally went to the gym!
For dinner, my mom brought home some veggie sushi (for me), and I picked up a strawberry banana slushie at QT. It was very good, I must say, and there's left over sushi for probably tomorrow, since I should eat it fast--though maybe I won't need to, since there isn't any fish. Tomorrow, I plan to do some cleaning, laundry, go to the gym, sun bathe and read for school and for fun, and just chill? I plan to get some reading for art in tonight as well, and some fun reading too, of course.
I'm just proud that I went to the gym and I'm hoping I'll keep that up. Hoping my dress comes tomorrow, and excited for a busy weekend.

I feel like saying, "xoxo".
So,


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment