March 08, 2009

Plasticland.

I was looking through some lolcats and clicked on the ad for a shopping site. The web site is http://www.shopplasticland.com/ . I feel like sharing some of my favorites. :)

Jewelry:

A cute hand bag:

And this origami book:

I would love those things, but I don't feel like I need them or anything. I would also like a bonsai tree, a cactus, or a bamboo plant for my room. They would liven it up, add some oxygen, some green, and apparently cacti have some sort of antioxidants going on? I'm not completely sure on that, but that's what someone said. I'm finally getting my hair done sometime this week. I'm going to get it cut whenever I can get an appointment and then I'm going to dye it at home, just a bit darker brown to give it more color instead of this faded look. I found a picture of someone whose hair I really like, but we'll see when I get in that chair.
I really want something to watch this week, like a series to get into or re-watch, but perhaps I'll have to stick with movies. I'll be working out and tanning during the day, along with homework and reading, so to chill out at night with something to watch would be fun.

And even though it's two months away, I'm really excited for my birthday week. The last official day of finals will be the day before my birthday, some things should be getting better by that time, and I might have something published around that time. That's a bit optimistic, but this week I am going to work on my story and submit it. I don't really want to read it again and proof it, but I looked back on the positive things people said, so that made me feel better. I really hope they like it. It'd make me so happy.
Maybe someone will even get me a cactus for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment