In a blog sense.
First, I think I want to talk to him. I don't know if it's the thought of not having him to talk to ever, or genuine missing him. I didn't when he was gone. Sigh, I don't really know, but whatever. I texted him and he responded, so we'll see.
On a few different notes, I bought Confessions of a Shopaholic and Boy Meets Girl today. I've started Shopaholic and it's pretty good so far, just makes me really want to go shopping. Hopefully I'll get that job and have some fun! Boy Meets Girl is by Meg Cabot and I've always loved her books. I like romance novels, too, just not the ones that are typically in the "romance" section--they are totally different. I'll review it more later. My mother is at least trying to go vegetarian and probably force my dad into it as well. I finally asked her why, and she said it was because of our conversation at dinner when we all went out. We talked about vegetarianism and how healthy it was (talking about all the olympic athletes and UFC fighters that follow the diet), so now she's all into it, as well as more natural products. It's funny, but it'll be so much better if she cooks vegetarian, she just doesn't know WHAT to cook. I'll help, though. Actually, I really want to make a lobster pot pie sometime this week. It sounds so delicious. I might tomorrow, since she has the day off and we could go to the store. I still eat fish from time to time, but not even every week. I like cooking new things, so I'm excited. And I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow, for the first time in like 7 or 8 months, if not more.
Today, I've only tanned, worked out, finished a book and picked up three others, started one, went to the interview. Not very productive, so I think I'll do some school work that wasn't planned for today to make up for it. I generally stay up late, even though working out and sun tanning is exhausting me, but it feels good.
March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment