March 16, 2009

5k?

I met with a personal trainer this morning and we did a lot of strength things and my arms are pretty much dead. Going up stairs is pretty hard, too, but I'm excited to get started on all of this. She asked if I was going to her Pilates class today and I said probably not, but I'm thinking of going now! And then possibly doing cardio... we'll see. She also told me about her 10k run yesterday and how it actually wore her out, which nothing really does.
Now she wants me to do a 5k in like one month.
A 5k in a few months, maybe. One month? I don't think so, lady. SHE CRAZYYY.
Buuut, we'll see. I think it'd be really fun. If I could actually do it, you know.

I got this really cute dress from American Eagle yesterday. It's white, a halter, sort of longer than I wanted, but fits well. It's on its way because the only one in my size had a hole. I then got a strapless bra to wear under it (finally). Also, I ordered a few books from B&N! Amazon suggested one for me that I think I'll really like, so I'm very excited for that, but B&N might be cheaper since we're members. Amazon has cheap books, but the shipping kills and to get free shipping, you have to get higher priced books and it's just a mess. So whatever Amazon.
I probably already posted about my muffler scarves, but I like getting things, especially when I make them myself.

Okay, it's time to nap or at least just rest before I go into overdrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment